Google

Monday, September 19, 2011

Steve Bridges Does Obama and George W.

Funny stuff. Steve Bridges as Obama addresses a banquet for the Western Riverside Council of Governments. Cameo appearance by Carl Rove.

Some great lines from Bridges as Obama, "Look, I know the value of a dollar. As a kid I worked hard at Baskin Robbins, and saved up enough money for my very first teleprompter."...."When I became president, I immediately formed a solid economic team. Warren Buffet was on that team, but he quit! He quit, because Joe Biden kept asking him to sing Margaritaville!"..."My concern, is for the American people. I wish I had a crystal ball, but the company that makes crystal balls just went out of business."

In the interest of equal play and good comedy, here's Steve Bridges as the "W", addressing the Gold Stars Speakers Bureau.

No comments: